SSP Lifelong Nutrition
Our vision is to equip people with the tools and skills necessary to build sustainable nutrition habits that support their health over their lifetime. Start working with our experienced coaches today to begin building your personalized nutrition plan!
Our program’s core values:
All foods fit
– We do not prescribe diets and do not subscribe to fad diets.
– We believe all food is fuel; while some serves as foundational fuel we do not believe any foods should be avoided or restricted.
Nutrition is for every body!
– Nutrition is not defined by a body size.
– Adopting the HAES approach, we believe there is no one mold that defines how all bodies should look. We believe that health starts from within and that everyone has the ability to build sound nutritional habits.
Simple steps build sustainable habits.
– We believe lifetime habits are built through small, achievable steps. We equip our members with the nutrition knowledge and skills necessary to implement habits that support lifelong nutrition.
A fueled athlete = better performance
– We believe that adequate fueling is a fundamental building block for performance. We work with athletes of all ages, helping them implement fueling strategies that foster success in their sport.
Here’s how we’ll get started:
- Submit your information below to get set up with your 45 Minute Consultation
- We’ll chat about your goals (for example, is your goal to lose body fat? gain muscle? find healthier alternatives to your favorite foods?)
- You’ll be able to get an accurate baseline reading of your current body composition using our InBody Analyzer.
- We’ll review your personalized plan and commit to goals together
- We’ll meet once or twice a week to review progress and you’ll get monthly body composition scans to track progress (an individual scan typically costs between $30-$60)
Nutrition Consultation – $69
$129 per month for 3 month membership*
$159 per month for month-to-month membership*
$199 per month for 3 month membership*
$229 per month for month-to-month membership*
*discounts available for current SSP monthly fitness memberships
About Our Coaches
Coach Allie was a recent weight loss coach at Seattle’s 30/10 Weight Loss For Life, and is very well versed in the BIA method. When that location closed its doors, she built her own Weight Loss Consulting business to continue to help her clients! Allie has struggled with a weight gain journey, stemming from eating disorders, and has found that weight lifting was just the thing she needed to be successful in maintaining a good body composition.
Coach Britt is an exercise enthusiast and nutrition junkie. Britt started her career working as a registered dietitian and quickly learned that adequate and balanced nutrition is made whole with routine exercise; the two go hand-in-hand. Britt is a registered dietitian (RD), NASM-certifed personal trainer, and a Girls Gone Strong Women's Coaching Specialist (GGS-1). She holds a masters in public health and enjoys working with and for people. Britt finds joy in sharing her passion for nutrition and fitness with those around her. When not at the gym or in the clinic, you can find her logging miles all over the greater Seattle area, trying new recipes, and relaxing with her husband and their golden retriever, Sawyer.
Coach Chris is a certified Precision Nutrition coach and learned through his own personal struggles how adjusting his nutritional intake can positively affect his overall health. He adjusted his body composition when he worked at Amazon through consistent strength workouts and eating habits. He’s translated that experience into knowledge and a drive for helping others.